Watermelon feta salad with mint and olive oil.
This is the first time when I pair watermelon with something savoury. Its not my idea by any means, but this watermelon feta salad is so popular that I do believe that it would be impossible to trace the roots of it.
So credit to whomever thought of it first, and thanks for this great way of enjoying watermelon. I’m hooked.
- 400g ripe fresh watermelon
- 50g crumbly feta cheese
- few mint leaves
- 25ml olive oil
- fresh grounded black pepper
- Slice the watermelon, arrange on the plate.
- Crumble the feta cheese on top, tear and add the mint leaves.
- Sprinkle with the olive oil and add a little black pepper to taste.