Curried cauliflower eggs with Swiss chard. Simple and tasty.
Another quick recipe. Another easy decision to make. Fifty seconds its all it takes to watch the clip below and decide if this curried cauliflower eggs recipe is worth a try.
You can call it a different take on a shakshouka or shakshuka. Or baked eggs.
All the ingredients are listed below in the recipe card.
- 2 eggs
- 100 g cauliflower
- small bunch of Swiss chard leaves (or even spinach)
- 50 ml olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon - salt, pepper, curry powder, cumin, dried chili flakes (optional)
- fresh lemon thyme or parsley (optional)
You can substitute the Swiss chard with spinach if you wish, or choose whatever leafy greens you might like.
Also, “play” with the spice. Add more or less of what you like or don’t, there’s no written rule here. I choose spices that work well together like chili, cumin and curry powder.
Any other cooking instructions are not really needed. Enjoy.
Similar posts and recipes:
- Video recipe – Fresh cherry tomato spaghetti with garlic and basil.
- Recipe plus video – Wild boar stew.
- Recipe plus video – Bacon and Brussels sprouts.